Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I love A&F, and it's not Abercrombie & Fitch!

Anzevino and Florence is an L.A. based company specializing in designs for those who to find some individuality in a sea of convention because in L.A., you're pretty much screwed if you don't look like everyone else. The cool thing is Anzevino brings in a bit of East Coast flair while Florence brings in some West Coast swing. They are artists first, so design is secondary to them. But I think when you use the concept of art for your design vision, everything turns out a lot more interesting.

Nirvana Flannel $152.00

I like the idea of this shirt, but I would not wear this because it does not look consistent enough. If you're using different plaids, use it for every part of the shirt, not just the sleeves.

Brit Coat $128.00 (on sale for $68.00)
It's a zip and button-up hoodie. It's a little traditional, but what makes it modern is the fleece. Fleece makes everything modern and casual.

Hooded Dress Shirt $118.00
When you think about it, it's not even that hard to come up with. I'm just amazed that it came out. I'm defintiely going to get this when it becomes an accessible price.

Float Cardigan $220.00

This cardigan is crazy looking, but it sure is a show-stopper. It's ethereal in a very casual way; you don't always have to dress up to look like a princess. The drape is so long that you can not stop looking at it.

Sylvester Coat Dress $308.00
Now, I've never really been a fan of polyester/nylon coats, but this coat dress is amazing. Who knew parkas could ever be formal?

Dinner Bell Dress $174.00 (on sale for $90.00)
I think this dress is kind of ugly, but that is exactly what I find so endearing about it. That green with the different materials on the bottom give this dress great potential for disaster. I'm sure if you go to the prom in this dress, people will cringe, but at least you'll know that you were original.

Courtesy of Anzevino and Florence

No comments:

Post a Comment