Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This is my Fashion Inspiration Board.

I think I've drawn from a lot of good sources:
  • Philadelphia sunset
  • La Nouvelle Vague
  • Toile de jouy
  • Amelia Earhart
  • Jazz Age
  • Floaty puffs
  • Urban residential
  • Cafe life
  • Umbrellas
  • Interesting tartans
  • Neon lights
  • License plates
If anything, I love adventure, and I really believe Amelia Earhart embodied that, not only in her personal style, but her legacy s well. I would love to travel more, but since I really can't right now, the license plates will do. I love the glamorous days of the Roaring 20s and would like to have been part of the partying. I think cafes are great places to meet people to exchange ideas about life. My meditation is basically walking in residential areas of the city during the afternoon. I love the whimsical things in life and would like to believe that romanticism still exists. I'm drawn to Asian-inspired things because I'm Asian. I love watching movies from the 1960s and find inspiration in their way of dress. I'm inspired by vintage fashions and coming up with ways to transform them into something modern. This board reflects my personal style, but it doesn't begin to cover everything I like because I'm sure you guys would be bored if I never talked about anything new; I would be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment