Saturday, March 21, 2009

Whoopi Goldberg is someone I really admire.



I love that she stood up to a bunch of fashion critics who use style to judge character. You don't not take someone seriously because they dress in a style not pertaining to your taste. You judge character first and add on whatever style comes with it. I mean, I do believe there's such a thing as "bad style," but what is considered "good" anyway? I'm sure a lot of people would call my style "bad," but perhaps I'm just blinded by own taste. To me, it's not exactly a bad thing because I hate trends. Plus, if you can look good and own up to what you wear, more power to you. I definitely think Whoopi defintiely has a sense of style. There are a lot of people who claim to know what style is, but I really don't think imitating what people wear is considered style; it's called trendiness.

Courtesy of ABC, Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment