Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oscars Fashion

Jean Paul Gaultier

Man, people were so safe with fashion this year that it was boring. The only person I felt took a risk and looked good is Marion Cotillard. Congratulations for winning Best Actress!

If she had chosen this color, I'd think differently.

Jens Laugesen

I've never heard of this designer, but I like how this looks so casual, yet formal. Some of the younger actresses should've worn something like this because they dressed a little too maturely for their age.

Sari Gueron

The younger actresses should've worn something shorter. I really like this one; it's very reminiscent of the 1920s. Of course the rule is that when you wear something short, it should be more embellished to make it more formal.

Blumarine

I'm not really a fan of pink, but this is a really nice shade of it. I am also very inspired by the bottom part; it looks like a blooming flower.

Temperley

I know this dress is a little too casual, but that's the beauty of it. I'm sure it'd look even better with a blouse because you can compliment the bow tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment