Friday, February 8, 2008

I love Japanese Fashion Design!


Junmen
These boots look crazy, but I want them. I really like the juxtaposition of the purple and red. Anyway, you're bound to catch someone's eye on the streets.


Final Home
I like this because it's very "post Apocalyptic." I like the way the buttons are placed. The hood is hilarious. If you don't have a Halloween costume, you could wear this.


Journal Standard
I actually have shoes that look like these, but mine are ugly. The clasps on the top sides are very interesting.


And A
I know overalls are "out," but I've always liked them. Well, maybe not on other people, but I found them to be very multifunctional. I used to have a pair of Mickey Mouse ones, but since I'm now, I should be wearing something a little mature. This one is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment